ISPConfig 3.0.5. released
ISPConfig 3.0.5 is available for download. This release is a major update and introduces new functions like:
- APS package installer. See http://www.apsstandard.org for a list of available packages.
- New web backup system which includes the website databases.
- Mailuser login.
- PHP version selector. Use different PHP versions for different websites.
- Subdomains as virtualhost with separate directory inside the directory tree of the main website without rewriting.
- Support for mod_perl2.
- Improved default theme.
- Global search function.
- PHP-FPM support for Apache servers.
- PHP-FPM mode selector in website options.
- Hardened the website folder structure with new folder protection feature and stricter security settings.
- Maintenance mode.
- Password generator.
- Password confirmation fields.
- Directive snippets for Apache, nginx, and PHP can now be saved and be reused for other websites.
- Forms can be submitted by pressing ENTER (you don’t have to click the Save button anymore).
- Many more minor feature enhancements and bugfixes.
- IDN domains are converted automatically to / from punicode. (requires PHP idn extension from pecl)
- Mail traffic reporting for dovecot servers.
Read full announcement…
Debian 5 – 7, Ubuntu 8.10 – 13.04, CentOS 5.2 – 6.4, Fedora 10 and 12-15, OpenSuSE 11.1 – 12.2. More …
If the system meets all the requirements listed above, then you can run our software on almost any web host.