ISPConfig 2 Remoting Framework
The ISPConfig Remoting Framework enables the creation and update of resellers, clients, web sites, email accounts and DNS records from external or third party scripts and software. The interface is implemented as SOAP calls and can be used remotely by most programming languages.
- Add new clients and web sites automatically from your company’s web site.
- Integrate ISPConfig easier in your existing server setups.
- Integrate ISPConfig in your billing system.
- Synchronize the client data in ISPConfig with your financial software.
Remoting extension (for ISPConfig 2 only) version 4.2.1 Beta [Download] (11/25/2008) [info]
Test and example scripts in PHP [Download]
There is also a new remoting framework available for ISPConfig 3. The documentation and example files are isnide the ispconfig3 tar.gz file. Download
WARNING: You must install the libxml2-devel library for your linux distribution before you install the update (for DEBIAN and ubuntu the package is libxml2-dev and can be installed with the command:
apt-get install libxml2-dev ) .
Otherwise the installer will fail.
Installation of ISPConfig Remoting Plugin
Installation of ISPConfig Remoting Framework Beta
ISPConfig 2.2.24 or higher required.
1) Install the remoting extension in ISPConfig with the update manager.
2) Add a new remoting user in your ISPConfig.
The remoting extension adds a new item in Tools > Remoting > User.
The IP address is optional. If the IP address is set, this user can use the remoting functions only from this IP address.
Then check all checkboxes for functions that should be available for the user.
3) Copy the php scripts to a php enabled Webserver. PHP must be compiled with the CURL extension, otherwise it will not work!
4) Edit the test.php script.
You will find example calls for all implemented functions in the test.php script. More detailed developer documentation will be available soon.