What’s new in ISPConfig 3.1
ISPConfig 3.1 is the next generation of the ISPConfig hosting control panel with a completely renovated UI and a lot of new features. Here a few highlights:
- New responsive User Interface based on the Bootstrap framework. The interface is responsive now which makes it easy to use ISPConfig on mobile devices.
- Dkim support. Digital Signing of email’s with Dkim is now integrated.
- DNSSEC support for creating signed DNS zones.
- Let’s encrypt support. Create free SSL certificates with Let’s encrypt directly from within ISPConfig.
- Management of XMPP Servers in ISPConfig.
- Support for HHVM (Hip Hop Virtual Machine) as PHP engine.
- Full PHP 7 support.
- Support for Ubuntu 16.04.
- New REST API (the SOAP API still exists).
- Support for multiple default servers per client on multiserver installations.
- Many small features, improvements, and bugfixes. Please see changelog link below.
- How can I update from ISPConfig 3.0.5? The ISPConfig 3.0.5 to 3.1 update is a normal ISPConfig update, just follow the update instructions below.
- Will there be a new User Manual for ISPConfig 3.1?
The new manual for ISPConfig 3.1 is available now. The manual describes on 434 pages the functions of ISPConfig 3.1, it shows how to use the software on all supported OS. Beside that, it includes new Multiserver and Cluster installation instructions for Debian 8
- Will there be a new Billing Module for ISPConfig 3.1?
The new Billing Module for ISPConfig 3.1 is ready and will be released tomorrow (Sept 28).
The software can be downloaded here:
Please take a look at the bug tracker:
Please report bugs to the ISPConfig bug tracking system:
Supported Linux Distributions
– Debian Etch (4.0) – Jessie (8.0) and Debian testing
– Ubuntu 7.10 – 16.04
– OpenSuSE 11 – 13.2
– CentOS 5.2 – 7
– Fedora 9 – 15
The installation instructions for ISPConfig can be found here:
To update existing ISPConfig 3 installations, run these commands in the shell:
tar xvfz ISPConfig-3.1.tar.gz
php -q update.php