The ISPConfig Billing Module 2.0.3 has been released. This update contains some minor enhancements and bugfixes for the ISPConfig Billing Module.
- New commission field in recurring items.
- Add support for decimal values in invoice item and recurring item forms.
- Added functions for billing client settings to the remote api.
- Fixed an issue where not all invoice number placeholders were replaced in finalize_invoice function of the remote API.
- Fixed issue where invoices were not marked as paid from paypal when the payment was issued trough a invoice reminder link.
- Several fixes in the Ui to make the Billing Module compatible with ISPConfig 3.1.10.
- Removed function calls to deprecated ereg functions.
Customers that purchased their Billing Module license within the last 12 months will get an update notification by email from sendowl.com containing the download link of the new version.
More details on the ISPConfig Billing Module and a online demo can be found here.