What’s new in ISPConfig 3.1
ISPConfig 3.1 is the next generation of the ISPConfig hosting control panel with a completely renovated UI and a lot of new features. Here a few highlights:
- New responsive User Interface based on the Bootstrap framework. The interface is responsive now which makes it easy to use ISPConfig on mobile devices.
- Dkim support. Digital Signing of email’s with Dkim is now integrated.
- DNSSEC support for creating signed DNS zones.
- Let’s encrypt support. Create free SSL certificates with Let’s encrypt directly from within ISPConfig.
- Management of XMPP Servers in ISPConfig.
- Support for HHVM (Hip Hop Virtual Machine) as PHP engine.
- Full PHP 7 support.
- Support for Ubuntu 16.04.
- New REST API (the SOAP API still exists).
- Support for multiple default servers per client on multiserver installations.
- Many small features, improvements, and bugfixes. Please see changelog link below.
Please note that this is a Release Candidate and not the final version, the RC2 which has been released for testing purposes, it is not intended for the installation on production systems.
- When will the ISPConfig 3.1 final version be released?
The final version will be released on Sept. 27, 2016.
- Will there be a new User Manual for ISPConfig 3.1?
The manual will be available on Sept. 27, 2016.
- Will there be a new Billing Module for ISPCOnfig 3.1?
A new Billing Module for ISPConfig 3.1 will be released when the ISPConfig 3.1 final is ready.
The software can be downloaded here:
Please take a look at the bug tracker:
Please report bugs to the ISPConfig bug tracking system:
Supported Linux Distributions
– Debian Etch (4.0) – Jessie (8.0) and Debian testing
– Ubuntu 7.10 – 16.04
– OpenSuSE 11 – 13.2
– CentOS 5.2 – 7
– Fedora 9 – 15
The installation instructions for ISPConfig can be found here:
To update existing ISPConfig 3 installations, run these commands in the shell:
tar xvfz ISPConfig-3.1rc2.tar.gz
php -q update.php